Looking back on what we have achieved this year, first and foremost, I am incredibly proud of our team.
It has been a year of tremendous growth for Aiforia Technologies Plc. We have strengthened our team worldwide, advanced our international reach, and made significant progress in the clinical diagnostics market.
Key highlights of 2022 include:
- Our collaboration with the Mayo Clinic is in full force.
- Signing deals and collaborations with other prestigious international institutes and hospitals, such as City of Hope and Wake Forest.
- Expanded the product portfolio for diagnostics with four new CE-IVD marked products:
- Launch of Aiforia Community, a customer success platform bringing together the global Aiforia community of healthcare professionals and researchers, which currently spans more than 50 countries.
- Aiforia was granted a new patent in the United States for the processing of pathology specimen images.
- The headquarters office moved to a new location in Helsinki, and a new site was opened in Rochester, Minnesota, USA.
- We doubled our headcount. There are now 100+ Aiforians worldwide.
- Acquired over 5,000 users, including pathologists and medical researchers in over 50 countries.
- Received a top 3 nomination from the European Small and Mid-Cap Awards 2022 in the International Star category. This nomination acknowledges Aiforia’s international sales and market growth achievements following our listing in the Nasdaq First North Growth Market Finland marketplace in December 2021.
Looking ahead to 2023, we are all set to continue our growth journey. The digital pathology market is hot right now, and there’s an increasing interest in AI solutions. I believe we have the best team to build a product offering that covers most of the pathologist’s diagnosing workflow and further expands our user numbers in preclinical and clinical pathology.
Aiforia has grown to be a global leader in AI-assisted image analysis, following our mission to enable personalized and democratized patient care. I want to thank all my colleagues for your dedicated work and our partners and customers for trusting us on this journey. I am excited for another year of challenging the status quo in pathology and creating new ways of working together with you all.
Aiforia Technologies Plc