- We do this to improve your experience on the site, and to learn what content is consumed to be better able to bring you interesting website content.
- We do not collect any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) about our website users and all data collected will be anonymized.
- We do not use or collect any marketing information such as social media cookies or tags on our website.
What information will we collect about you?
Our website does not collect any social media or marketing cookies.
How will Aiforia use the information it collects?
The information collected via cookies and other web technologies helps us understand when and how visitors discover, interact with, and leave our websites. We generate statistics and reports for internal use and we do now sell this information to any third parties.
The cookies help us collect information about the use of our website. This information includes etc.
- The web browsers and operating systems used
- The date, time, number, and duration of visits,
- The geographical location of visits,
- The pages viewed,
- The links, buttons, or other items that were clicked,
- The domains of traffic origin,
We use both first-party cookies (set by Aiforia) and Third-party cookies (set by a vendor other than Aiforia). Third-party cookies include following service providers:
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Active Campaign