Marketing and Business Operations Coordinator
About the role
We are looking for a talented and energetic coordinator to support our marketing, sales, and business functions; ideally a student or recent graduate in a business-related degree with some marketing experience. For students, we expect at least a 25 hour a week commitment to this role if not full-time.
This is a dynamic role mainly supporting the Head of Marketing: managing social media channels, copywriting for the website, coordinating with the sales team for marketing material requests, and more!
The coordinator will also be required to assist the sales and business operations teams in some administrative tasks such as documentation for events, invoices and expenses, liaising with vendors such as freelance graphic designers or event organizers, and other day-to-day activities. No prior experience is needed for this part of the role, just an energetic and diligent attitude with an interest in numbers and attention to detail.
- Manage social media channels: schedule posting, monitor comments, make suggestions for content and messaging
- Support marketing and sales with graphic design needs (creating adverts, icons, brochures, etc.)
- Website management and support: uploading content, editing webpages, adding keywords to enhance SEO, etc.
- Competitor research: monitor social channels, evaluate websites and news/media
- Copywriting: webpages, blog posts, articles, etc.
SALES AND BUSINESS OPERATIONS
- Arrange printing for marketing materials, liaise with event organizers and sales team for delivering assets
- Organize and manage documentation and bookings for events
- Coordinating and managing invoices, receipts, etc.
- Other day-to-day administrative tasks
- Previous experience working with a CMS platform
- Basic graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and/or Illustrator)
- Good skills with Office programs (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Self-motivated with excellent time management and organizational skills, attention for detail
- Excellent written English
- Previous use of social media as a business tool
- Copywriting experience in professional context
What we offer
Excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of medical technology and bring novel AI innovation to the hands of medical professionals.
International and dynamic environment working with a team of motivated professionals in AI technology, software development, medical sciences and business development.
Possibility to grow with the role based on your results and experience.
How to apply for the role: