We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to grow and maintain sales revenue for several customer segments and products. This job is an exciting opportunity for ambitious sales people who are looking for an opportunity to advance their career!
You will be part of the overall Commercial team, and work in close collaboration with the Marketing, Science and Customer Success teams. We expect you to have excellent communication & negotiation skills. You have strong capabilities to understand customers and prospective customers with ability to close deals with customers, to deliver results effectively with enthusiasm and teamwork. You will report to the European Sales Director.
The position will be placed remotely.
Further responsibilities include:
- Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends
- Identify and qualify prospective customers within the segments of academic research and education, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies and research laboratories who can become Aiforia customers
- Identify workflow requirements, customer needs and undercover their pain points
- Demonstrate the Aiforia products for research and education
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from cold outreach, qualification, proposals, creating quotes, and price negotiations
- Ensuring repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process and patterns
- Align the required internal resources to realize the projects according to the customers’ expectations
- Maintain and document all activities in the CRM (HubSpot)
- Represent the voice-of-customer internally and support the collection of customer requirements
- Perform ongoing account management duties for all assigned accounts
Communicates and aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and science and marketing teams
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
To be successful in this role you must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. You are a strong analytical thinker, you collaborate easily with others, you are trustworthy and are able to build a strong internal and an external network of stakeholders remotely. You think in innovative ways and pursue new ideas that create meaningful innovations & solutions for your customers. You like to work with new technologies. Finally, you are a highly motivated professional with a positive mindset and perseverance.
- Fluent in English and at least one other language (preferably either: Spanish, French, or German)
- In-depth understanding of sales processes
At least 2 years sales experience with customers. Relevant experience would be remote sales, inside sales, sales operations support, call-centre seller/service representative or similar
- Digital savviness
- You are self-motivated, flexible, quick learner, analytical thinker and problem solver
- You are able to quickly "grasp” business/healthcare environment and learn complex technical/clinical content
Strong self-leadership and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers
- Strong presentation/communication skills over the phone and through video calls
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and time management
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals: a demonstrated track record of successfully acceding goals and KPIs
- Team player
- BSc Degree in the life sciences
- Knowledge in digital pathology and/or imaging software applications
- Experience using HubSpot CRM
How to apply
Are you the person we are looking for? Send your application and CV to the email below by November 30th.
We process the applications as we receive them, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will invite suitable candidates for an interview.