Customer Success Scientist
About Aiforia and the role
This exciting role at Aiforia, an early-stage health technology company, requires a hard-working, self-starter to support our science team. Are you ready to help scientists, clinicians, and other healthcare professionals harness the power of AI?
This is an opportunity to utilize your scientific knowledge to provide support to our customers using Aiforia software. In this role your primary focus will be to support customers mainly with post-sales on-boarding. You will help customers use Aiforia’s solutions, particularly Aiforia Create, to ensure success and satisfaction in their work with us. In this role based at the Helsinki office, you will be conducting this work mostly by phone and email as well as doing some on-site visits and training.
Role and responsibilities:
- Customer on-boarding and training both remotely and on-site for the Aiforia Create tool
- Provide online technical support and troubleshooting for customers using Aiforia’s different products and services, such as Aiforia Create
- Timely and accurate response to customer inquiries
- Plan, create and maintain technical resources and tutorials for customers, such as e-learning materials
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- At least a Master’s Degree in a biological or medical scientific field (i.e. pathology, biology, bio-IT)
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presenting skills in English with ability to convey complex technical details
- Customer service mentality and a desire to work with multifunctional teams globally, learning and sharing new insights and best practices
- Enthusiastic attitude and highly motivated to work with software and AI
- Ability to travel approximately 20% of the time
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven pedagogical skills: either experience in customer support or in teaching and training
- This experience would preferably be in helping a user learn a new product, instrument, or software
- Programming experience
- Experience in computational image analysis (i.e. ImageJ) in histopathology, radiology
- Knowledge of and some experience with data analysis and visualization tools (i.e. Spotfire, R)
What we offer
Excellent opportunity to work at the forefront of medical technology and bring novel AI innovation to the hands of medical professionals.
International and dynamic environment working with a team of motivated professionals in AI technology, software development, medical sciences and business development.
Possibility to grow with the role based on your results and experience.