We are looking for 5 Clinical Account Executives for: the Netherlands, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.
The primary focus in this position will be building & growing sales revenue in the clinical diagnostics space. The position will be part of the overall Commercial team, and work in close collaboration with the Clinical Project management teams.
Working the deals from qualification, demo, purchasing & legal to closing.
We expect the position holder to have excellent communication & negotiation skills. Strong capabilities to understand customers & prospective customers with ability to close deals with customers are essential, to deliver results effectively with drive and team work. Each position reports to the Sales Director Europe.
- Identify and qualify (academic) hospitals and (independent) pathology laboratories who can become Aiforia customers within your territory
- Demonstrate the Aiforia Clinical Suite, our AI-assisted clinical diagnostic workflow implementation
- Identify workflow requirements, customer needs and undercover their pain points
- Understand the local ecosystems and
- Build strong ecosystem-partner relationships
- Manage the end-to-end sales process from cold outreach, qualification, proposals, creating quotes, and price negotiations
- Align the required internal resources to realize the projects according to the customers’ expectations
- Maintain and document all activities in CRM (HubSpot)
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Aiforia products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends
- Represent the voice-of-customer internally and support the collection of customer requirements
- Performs ongoing account management duties for all assigned accounts
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- You speak English and Dutch/French/Spanish and Portuguese/German/Italian fluently
- BS Degree, preferably in the life sciences or equivalent.
- Preferably knowledge with digital pathology and/or imaging software applications
- Sales experience of at least 3+ years at a life science company and experience in selling SAAS is a plus
- Proven track record of exceeding targets with solid self-management, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals: a demonstrated track record of successfully acceding goals and KPIs.
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals with customers
- Willingness to travel, both regionally and internationally, up to 25% of your time to attend trade shows, conferences, and meet with clients
- Digital savviness
- You are self-motivated, flexible, quick learner, analytical thinker and problem solver
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, and time management
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals: a demonstrated track record of successfully acceding goals and KPIs
- Passionate for people and medical technology
- Team player
How to apply
Are you the person we are looking for? Send your application and CV to the email below.
European Sales Director
We process the applications as we receive them, on a first-come, first-serve basis, and will invite suitable candidates for an interview.