Content Marketing Manager
Fimmic is a medical software company in a rapid expansion phase. We are transforming pathology and medical research by bringing deep learning AI to assist and augment human experts in image analysis. Our ambition is to become a worldwide leader in AI-powered image-based diagnostics. Today we are focusing especially on digital pathology applications related to cancer, neurological, infectious and lifestyle diseases.
We are looking looking for a talented, experienced marketer to develop and own Company’s content strategy, plan and execution. Key metrics of the work are brand awareness, thought leadership and inbound demand generation.
As a successful Content Marketing Manager, you are passionate about creating quality content that converts. You thrive on helping to educate demanding audience of scientists, pathologists and other healthcare professionals and engage them with insightful, clear, and inspiring content. You do your best work in fast-paced environments and working across multiple teams to get ideas implemented.
- Develop, own, and execute a content strategy that attracts and pulls a qualified audience to engage and stay with us. (www, events, demos, collaterals, webinars etc.)
- Collaborate with our Customer Success teams (sales, support and application scientists), and external influencers/experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our audience and manifests our unique value.
- Be the primary writer and editor of content and oversee content creation with external agencies. Seek out customers for interviews, influencers and other contributors for content creation, including articles, blog posts, landing pages, whitepapers, videos, presentations, and other thought leadership materials.
- Work closely with the marketing team on content distribution strategies and plans incl. target setting, budgets and optimization.
- Building thought leader position in applied AI and deep learning for digital pathology.
- 5+ years of experience in content marketing, preferably in B2B (or B2C) and enterprise SaaS business.
- Exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills.
- Prior experience of being responsible for planning and creating evidence-based technology marketing content for medical research, pharmaceutical or healthcare audiences.
- Ability to take relatively new and complex technical, commercial and applicability concepts and translate them into simple, approachable and inspirational stories.
- Significant knowledge on how content marketing, SEO and social media marketing connect both practically and strategically.
- Experience of using analytics to determine the impact and effectiveness of web content communication channels to better inform our strategy.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and innovative startup environment.
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Relevant scientific education
- Curiosity for new technology and AI, tech-minded
- Knowledge and experience from modern digital marketing tools and platforms
- Experience on different end-to-end content production processes. e.g. videos
What we offer
- Excellent possibility to work at the forefront of health technology and bring novel innovation forward to the global market, to improve the healthcare for the patients.
- Key role in the rapidly growing technology company
- Be a growth catalyst with a clear visibility to top line growth
- Possibility to grow the role based on your results and experience
- International and dynamic environment and team of motivated top professionals in AI technology, software development, medical sciences and business development.
Are you the person we are looking for? Send your application and CV in PDF-format by December 6th to email@example.com. Please include your salary request and possible starting date.
Learn more at: https://www.aiforia.com/. Any questions related to the role? Please contact Kaisa Helminen, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on November 27 between 3-5 pm EET or on November 30 between 10-11 am EET.
Fimmic, founded in 2013, is a spin-off company from the Finnish Institute for Molecular Medicine at the University of Helsinki. Fimmic’s unique Aiforia® Cloud brings together Deep Learning -based Image Analysis and high-performance Cloud Computing. The SaaS solution enables fast, accurate and affordable analysis support for every pathologist and medical researcher in tissue-based image analytics through a zero friction cloud deployment and intuitive online user interface. Aiforia is currently sold for research use. In addition to digital pathology images, Aiforia is compatible with any 2D images.